After taking a short linkup party break, The Walking Mombie's "Your Time to Shine" Blog linkup parties are back we're ready to party! Are you ready for The Walking Mombie's "You're Time to Shine" 2nd Blog linkup party? I know I am!
If it's your first blog linkup party and you're a little confused about the process, below you'll find everything you need to know in order to participate. The main focus of our linkup party is on quality engaging content rather than the exchanging of follows.
The Walking Mombie's "Your Time to Shine" Blog linkup parties will take place every Thursday, starting at 6 am CST. You'll be able to submit your posts until Midnight CST Saturday, so that gives you plenty of time to get your post linked up to my blog. So my next blog linkup party is scheduled for this coming Thursday, January 12th.
Below you'll find instructions & a few simple rules to get the most out of participating in our linkup party. While I don't like having to list rules, we feel it's necessary to run a successful and smooth link up party for everyone.
Rules & Requirements
1. Please be courteous and follow your host on social media platforms and please subscribe to our newsletter.
2. Grab our HTML code linkup party badge below to show other's that you've participated in our linkup party. You'll also be able to grab your badge on each specific linkup party page.
3. Indicate that you are participating in our linkup party somewhere within your post by including #Time2ShineLinkupParty.
4. Absolutely no hit & runs! Don't just post your link and leave. By submitting your link, you're agreeing to visit at least three other blogs participating in the link up. However, we do encourage you to visit as many other blogs as possible.
5. Please also include #Time2ShineLinkupParty when you posts on other blogger's posts to help me keep and to let that blogger know you're part of the linkup party.
6. You are required to leave a comment on the posts that you visit. Please be courteous and thoughtful when leaving your comments. The point of commenting is to show that you actually read their post, not to leave a few quick meaningless words or a comment which just plugs your own blog.
7. Time permitting, show other bloggers support by subscribing to their newsletter, follow them on social media, and share their post. This isn't required but strongly encouraged.
Please only add links to content that is family-friendly and fits into one of these topics:
Money Saving Tips
Ways to Earn Extra Money
*If you're not sure if your post fits one of the above topics, please email me to run the topic past me before you decide to add your link.
Featured Post of the Week
Each week you have the opportunity to be the center of attention. If your blog post is chosen as the winner, your post will be the featured post for the next week.
In order to be eligible to win, you MUST follow all the hosts.
If your post ends up being chosen as the featured post this week, please make sure to grab our "featured post" badge to proudly display on your site. There are two different badges, so make sure that you grab the correct one.If your post ends up being chosen as the featured post this week, please make sure to grab our "featured post" badge to proudly display on your site. There's two different badges, so make sure that you grab the correct one.
How to Link to Our Party
Simply click on the blue rectangular button at the bottom of the current linkup party page, that says " Click to view and add your blog links!" with the blue frog.
Fill in the required information and submit, that's it!
*Make sure that you're linking directly to your post and not to your home page.
*If you have any problems linking up your post or questions about anything else, please contact me and we'll help you get your post linked up and questions answered.
*If you would like a different size badge, please contact me and I will get you the size you prefer.
If you are interested in co-hosting a link up party with me, I would love to have you! Please contact me to let me know you're interested.
Sharing is Caring! Share my blog linkup party to help make this linkup huge!
Too many blog linkup parties to keep track of? No problem, subscribe to our party linkup newsletter to receive friendly reminders and never miss a party!
We promise never to spam you or give your information to third parties. Read our privacypolicy. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!
*This Linkup Party will go live at 6 am Thursday, January 12th, which means at that time you will be able to add your links:)